rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Vasectomy Experience

My Vasectomy Experience

Quote: (01-21-2014 07:34 AM)peterfoo22 Wrote:  

There is a promising drug on the market coming soon called Vasalgel.

Its been used in India for years, and now the market to come to the US after some testing of course.

The gel blocks the sperm entering the vas deferens, interesting stuff. Apparently it is completely reversible by washing out the stuff whenever you want.

Anyways here is an article explaining the process

http://www.parsemusfoundation.org/learn-...-vasalgel/

It will be the greatest invention for men since Viagara

I've been following this for several years.

If it was available I would get it done tomorrow. But it isn't. It's only had a few human trials in India and in the US they have had rabbit studies and are soliciting funding for the baboon study.

There is no big financial backing nor is there really any money to be made in it. So even if the baboon study happens and then the human gets approved and then the FDA approves it we are still years off.

Then what? I don't think a majority of urologists will jump on it nor will it be readily available. How much $ will a urologist lose in doing a simple thing like that vs. a vasectomy?

Messages In This Thread