rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in Manila...

Living in Manila...

Quote: (01-20-2014 11:57 AM)Paul B Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2014 10:34 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2014 09:51 AM)Paul B Wrote:  

Enjoy it while it lasts. Online dating in the Philippines is getting harder and harder every month...

How so?

Well, lately I've been noticing girls getting way more messages (and more attention) than they can handle. Here's an example of one girl's inbox on DIA:

[Image: rYde0Wu.jpg]
It's a significant difference from just a few months ago. Girls who used to get a handful of messages per day are now getting 50-100 every time they
I'm still doing okay but online dating now is not the goldmine it used to be.

Did you see the girl's account page to see her inbox? Remember, every GUY in the Philippines is gaining access to the internet to spam the hell out of her as well!

It's not feminism but the internet that kills female humility. Each interest from a male 7 convinces them they will marry a male 8-- if they wait.

Broadband is like intermittent reinforcement off a crack pipe to the female ego. Probably triggers a lot of the neuro receptors that a real male approaching her does. Totally corrupting.

A lot of my contacts on DIA are running off their cell phones pirating wifi or some other tenuous link. As soon as each home has even slow broadband 24/7 everything will change in 6 months.

Then it's Cat Lady time twenty years later when Mr. 8 doesn't take the bait.

Happened in American and EE.

Messages In This Thread