rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

House Party Game

House Party Game

Be aggressive as hell. That is my main advice.

House parties are a place where people meeting each other and fucking in a secluded area a few minutes later is normal…people making out in corners, against walls, normal.

Be direct and forward with girls you meet. Tell them you find them attractive, be sexual with your words and body language, and if she's feeling you make a move. Some girls will be down to fuck in a secluded room, others you should offer to walk back to campus with, back to your dorm or theirs.

Some things you can bring with you that might help include a flask with alcohol, and a pre-rolled jay. At most of these house-parties the liquor will run out pretty quickly and girls will be thirsty. Make them earn it though, don't go giving swigs to every chick that asks.

My friend rolls around with a Gold joint in his ear, girls are always asking him about it/trying to smoke one (bring the girl outside and smoke it/isolate her)…not my style cuz they're expensive as hell, but they're pretty funny: http://shinepapers.com wonder how healthy?

Be bold and forward.

Messages In This Thread