rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One month in Medellin

One month in Medellin

Quote: (01-20-2014 08:49 AM)Flying Dutchman Wrote:  

Quote: (01-19-2014 09:07 PM)scotian Wrote:  

This is an interesting thread with some good insights, I recently spent a month in Medellin and almost lost my marbles dealing with the local women, the flakiness was so bad that after a couple of weeks I just said "fuck it" and focused on hitting the gym and studying Spanish. I was still getting laid a few times a week with a girl I hooked up with during my first few days in the city, but I pretty much gave up chasing girls on line. I did learn a few things though, here's some observations:

-I agree that the its pretty hard to pull a SNL from a night club, as has been noted, the girls are out with friends and won't leave with a random dude. However, Colombian girls will fuck on the first date, provided they come out alone. I've banged 4 girls in the two months that I've been in Colombia and 3 of them fucked on the first date (2 of them within an hour), the other one I fingered on a bus, she couldn't come to my hotel that night but she did the next and I was banging her within 10 minutes after she arrived.

-If a girl meets up with you and you go to a bar or club to drink and dance, if you don't at least make out with her, either forget her and move onto the next one or only go out with her during the week and push for sex then.

-A lot of these girls will show up with a friend, some guys will ditch them because the odds of getting laid are dramatically reduced, I will still go out with them to dance and drink and have a good time. I made the mistake of not telling a girl that I prefer to go out with only her, only to have her show up with another "cousin,sister,etc." the next time. She fell into the "Gringo hunter" category, we went out 3 times and I didn't so much as get a kiss but it wasn't all that bad, for the price of a medium bottle of rum or arguadiente (about $25) I had a good time dancing with a couple of young, cute girls.

-I relied way too much on online game, should have made more of an effort in day game and doing some non-game related activities that would put me into some kind of social circle. Basically its laziness, but that often happens to me when I settle into a city for over a week, for some reason I"m more out going when I'm moving around.

Anyway, I've spent about 6 months in Colombia over the past couple of years and am still at times making rookie mistakes with these girls, but overall, I think I'm doing okay. The last girl I hooked up with ended up staying with me for over a week and I took her to the feria de Manizales, we banged so much that I had to send her back home to give my cock a rest! I still have a lot to learn about Colombian people, the cultural quirks and the dating game but my Spanish has improved quite a bit, I definitely have a lot of room to improve and look forward to doing so as you guys know, the better your Spanish (and dancing), the better quality women you'll get.

I'm in Medellin now until Wednesday, then I go to Bogota until Monday, then back to Medellin, then the Atlantic coast for a week (feb 2-9) and finally back to Bogota where I'll catch my flight back to Canada Feb 12th.

Cheers for the insight. I haven't experienced that much flakiness myself, but everyone talks about it so I'm sure it will hit at some point. My buddy always sets up multiple dates when he's free, two or sometimes three. If a girl shows up the cancels on the others. You need a lot of numbers to be able to do this.

Three out of four fucked on the first date, that's a great result. Where these CC girls? Can you provide a bit more insight in how you setup your dates and how you end up banging? I.e., time/activity/venue etc, how did you get them back home, did you get a lot of resistance and if so how did you break through that.

Cheers!

3 of the 4 were from CC, I'll break it down:

#1) A girl from Bogota I had pipelined before arriving, we chatted on Skype (no video) and she started talking about sex, which is a bit rare for a Colombian girl, I could tell she was horny and DTF. I met her in the early afternoon near my apartment, I'd give her a 5, she was 19 and had a tight body but by the way she dressed and spoke, I could tell she was lower class and decided that I didn't want to take her back to my apartment. I suggested that we have lunch at a nearby cheap restaurant that is strategically located near a love motel. We ate and chatted for about 20 minutes, then it started raining (a good thing), I told her I was tired so sugguested we go to the motel, she agreed and once we got into the room, we were banging, no resistance. No alcohol involved, banged within and hour, total cost of bang was 9000 pesos for the "menu del dia".

#2) Girl from Medellin I had pipelined, she offered to tutor me Spanish and had experience teaching foreigners. We met at around 4 pm at a cafe outside of my hotel, chatted for a bit and she gave me a test to judge my language abilities. I told her that I have some Spanish study books in my hotel and she suggested that we go there, we get to the room and look at the books, I made her laugh a bit and 15 minutes later we're banging. There was some resistance but it wasn't too hard to get past, she kept saying "no, no puedo" as I took her clothes off but didn't stop me and I just continued until I had my cock in her. She wasn't very hot, at 33 she was hitting the wall, I'd give her a 5, she was probably a 7 10 years ago. No alcohol involved, banged within an hour, total cost of bang was 2000 pesos for a bottle of water I bought her. I kept banging this chick and she gave me quality Spanish lessons.

#3) Girl from Medellin that flaked on me twice, 2 weekends in a row, I pretty much gave up on meeting her then she messaged me to say that she was "finally free, off work for a month." I told her that I was going to centro the next day to buy a bag and asked if she could help me negotiate prices and I'd buy her lunch. Surprisingly she showed up at noon and we had lunch, she ordered a beer and was surprised that I didn't want one. We bought the bag then I took her to a nearby shitty bar with a dance floor and pumping music, it was around 3pm. we stayed there for almost 3 hours and drank 5 beers each, danced and I kissed her a few times. It was Friday and we planned on going out that night, I suggested that we go to my place to drop off the bag I bought, got her to my pad and banged pretty quick. She was 26, morena, huge T and A and very fun to hang out with, we banged a few more times but I left to go to the feria de Cali, I got back to Medellin last night and she came over and banged, I will probably bang her again tonight. Alcohol was involved, I probably paid about 20,000 pesos as she bought a few beers and also paid for the taxi.

The first two were nothing to brag about, basically I wouldn't take either out to meet friends but girl #3 was pretty good and the girl I met on the bus was really nice for me, I would give her a 7. Quality has increased as my Spanish has gotten better and my confidence improved but again, I still have a ways to go. Your buddy is right to schedule multiple dates, its a good strategy, I had two lined up on a Saturday night and they both flaked, one at 6pm then the other at 8pm, so I called up the Gringo hunter chick I mentioned in the above post and she came out, with a friend, of course, but the night wasn't a total write off anyway.

Other observations:

-A lot of these girls are quite busy between work and/or school, some of them have long commutes too and just don't have the time to meet up during the week. Many have family commitments, boyfriends or other Gringos to meet, so often times they'll only want to meet on the weekends, particularly Saturday night as many work Saturday during the day but have Sunday off. Its frustrating but keep pushing for the week day afternoon or night dates, you'll get them eventually.

-I inadvertently came up with a decent idea to get them to come out, as I mentioned in the girl #3 story above, I actually wanted a local to come with me to centro to help me buy a bag (another time it was sneakers) and negotiate better prices and the girls agreed to that a lot easier than asking to go out on an evening date.

-Many of them have lots of time off during Christmas season, students have about a month, so December can be a good time to vacation here. I would suggest arriving in early December, pipeline and meet as many girls as you can then when they are all on holiday you can see them more often, or even take them out of town with you.

-I don't think Medellin is a total write off for foreign guys as some may think, but then again, I'm not chasing the 8+ bomb shells in Parque Lleras, if that's your style then you better bring a lot to the table, as has been wrote on here many times before. There's still plenty of cute, young girls running around the city in the 6/7 range who are down to date foreigners. Honestly I don't think that a month is really enough down here, especially if it is your first time, it takes time to get used to the dating scene here and if you experience the level of flakiness that I have, you may go bonkers and give up.

Messages In This Thread