rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Arnold Schwarzenegger: Women Can Weightlift to Get Fit, Part 1 Johnny Carson

Arnold Schwarzenegger: Women Can Weightlift to Get Fit, Part 1 Johnny Carson

Have a look at Bret Contreras' blog and youtube channel. Plenty of hot girls (usually bikini competitors or fitness trainers) who train with heavy weights. e.g these two who trained for a powerlifting comp last year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvbz6cjbx6Y

I often forward videos of Bret's girls to chicks who think they'll get huge from lifting weights, and that they should stick to light weights high reps.

If in the right mood, sometimes I'd tell them they only get huge from lifting light stuff like spoons, forks and plates repeatedly, not heavy iron bars.

A gym owner I know would get fat girls checking out his heavy weight facility from time to time. He's rather selective (can afford to) about his clients, so when one of them fatties inevitably tells him they don't want to lift heavy weights as it'd make them huge, he'd ask straight back what heavy weights have they been lifting? About 2 out 10 storm off immediately calling him an arsehole, the other 7 take a few mins to get the joke then storm off, and the 1 girl would laugh, stick around and eventually get fit.

Messages In This Thread