rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in Manila...

Living in Manila...

Quote: (01-19-2014 07:15 AM)Fox McCloud Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2014 10:55 PM)DirectDanger Wrote:  

I get a text last night from Fox McCloud...
8pm - "Hey I am seeing her tonight"
10pm - "Done!"

Just to be a little bit of a dick I send her a text around 11pm.

DirectDanger - "Hey... What are you doing tonight?"

I had a girl over and I don't look at my phone until the next morning.

Girl -
"So?? I know what youre thinking"
"can we at least talk?"
"can we at least talk?"
"DirectDanger???"
"DirectDanger come on???"
"Look, anway this is going nowhere I know. Might at least tell you now. I really like you. I really really really do. I'm sorry. I really am."

Not exactly sure if her response means she knows she fucked one of my buddies or not. Girls often ask me if I have friends here and I tell them about my buddy Fox McCloud but fuck if I can remember what my conversation was with that girl. I can't remember which girl I tell what.

Yeah it does because I told her, the whole date I was giving her hints and clues, playing with fire, to see if she would figure it out. Honestly she had a weird tooth and that really bothers me but knowing what I knew it was a deed that had to be done. She was super easy, I pretty much just walked her around and moved her into a cab. We stopped by a 711 to grab a bottle and some soda, but we didn't drink. I knew she was going to be easy so I pretty much just picked her up and started making out with her, then threw her on my bed.

DirectDanger definitely stretched her out before I got there which sucked. Sex was ok I tried to just kiss her cheek not her mouth. The 10pm text I sent was when she was in the shower. When she gets out I lay on the bad and say "So, who was better, me or DirectDanger?" Her pupils shrink really small but I can kind of see what's going on in the back of her mind.

[Image: family-guy-buff-hamster-o.gif]

but there was nothing to rationalize, so she jumped on me and grabbed my throat with both hands, trying to strangle me. I seriously think she wanted to get rid of the evidence (me.) She yelled, "Its not OK!!!!" Luckily she is tiny and Filipina, anyways, eskimo brothers.

This is hilarious! I wonder what she had in her mind..

Messages In This Thread