rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Qwest in Playa del Carmen, Mexico- Trip report

Qwest in Playa del Carmen, Mexico- Trip report

Quote: (01-18-2014 01:18 PM)warder Wrote:  

I stayed at Hotel Maya Bric two nights when I was in Playa in March. Had no issue bringing a girl back either night. It wasn't a super nice spot, but not bad at all. And only like $50 a night.

I think this could also be case by case. Maybe the security/front desk that night is a dick, or maybe they're cool.

Quote: (01-18-2014 01:07 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

We need some more specific data here about which hotels allow you to bring guests in and which don't. Last night I brought a girl back (I've brought her back before, but it was earlier in the day). As I was about to go in the room, I saw some guy staring at me really hard. I asked him what his deal was and he obviously told me that he was a hotel employee and that I couldn't bring guests back after 9:00. The girl I was with then proceeded to really go off on this guy. I was able to diffuse the situation by telling him that she would only be spending an hour or two with me in the room and that she wouldn't be spending the night. I got her in the room and she stayed for about four hours. Nobody bothered us. This is why I ask for information regarding hotel guest policies.

The only other time that's happened to me in over thirty years of traveling to Latin America was at the Jaragua in Santo Domingo. Even places with strict guest policies
never seemed to care. After the girl left, I talked to the security guy a little bit and explained the situation a little better. She's coming over later and I doubt there will be a problem.

Messages In This Thread