rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meeting Girl off PoF Tonight - Question

Meeting Girl off PoF Tonight - Question

Quote: (01-17-2014 01:59 PM)Scuba_Instructor Wrote:  

Quote: (01-16-2014 09:03 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Quote: (01-16-2014 03:18 PM)Scuba_Instructor Wrote:  

Thanks for the constructive replies above (all but one) [Image: dodgy.gif]

As expected she texted me 10 minutes before we're due to meet to say she would be at least 30 minutes late due to a 'client' at work. Bear in mind this is after her needing to re-arrange last week. More hassle than it's worth.

Needless to say I walked out. Texted to tell her to get back in touch when she has more time. She called and I ignored it. I've got a few other prospects I'm working on so not too fussed.

I don't know the circumstances of your situation, but it seems your girl is putting some effort. If you say that she re-arranged the meet from last week to today, and texted you to let you know she would be late, she at least cared a little, and you can always turn it around when they do.

I hope that you cancelled on good term. And as a last piece of advice, you seem to be in that spot when you want to apply game theory 100% by the book, and that's ok in the beginning. As you get more date, you won't worry about the small little details and will always have the right frame no matter what. Hope you'll still get her

I didn't cancel on good terms, to be honest. I may be seeing this as too black and white, but if she's acting like a dick even before we've met, is having her around even worth a lay? I erred on the side of caution and cut loose.

That said, with the number of women who routinely act like this now, I could be putting myself in a position where I'm too demanding to get laid....!!

Just realised I'm sounding seriously MGTOW. I'm aiming for player status, not being a monk! [Image: confused.gif]

Messages In This Thread