rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One month in Medellin

One month in Medellin

Night two - Friday

Before I arrived in Medellin, I registered an account on ColombianCupid as advised by Roosh and others. I got a few whatsapp numbers and one girl invited me to have a drink at some bar with her friends. I usually don't do dates on Fri/Sat, so I figured I'd just drop by with a few friends to say hi and meet her before heading somewhere else.

I met her at a place called So Happy. She was pretty cute and I got a good vibe from her. We had a bit to eat with them and decided to all go to a different bar. It was pretty easy escalating with them as we had a bit of a separate section within the bar. Two of my friends hooked up with the other girls and pretty soon we decided to try to get them back to the apartment.

So we ended up in more of less the same situation as on Thursday where we had three girls over at our place. Again, the girls were super hard to pull into the room. When I got her in, she dry fucked me on the bed for while while I sucked her nipples so I thought it was on, but as soon as I got my dick out he literally ran back to the living room. WTF!!! So I drag her back, starting jerking off and she ended up giving me a hand job.

The most interesting part of the story is that while we were in my room messing around she actually told me she wanted to fuck but she couldn't coz if her friends would find out they would never talk to her again. My buddies girl told him the exact same thing.

So, the lesson I've learned is that there is no point bringing girls back in groups. They have to be isolated, but that seems to be a bit of a challenge.

Messages In This Thread