rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One month in Medellin

One month in Medellin

Quote: (01-15-2014 05:48 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

I have been twice to Babylon and like any place you can score and you can bomb. At this moment, there are way too many tourists and seems like a cockfest compared to the spring or fall where there ain't as many tourists.

I never tried this there, but one night I went to Ruana de Juana with a few girls I knew and I've always knew that girls attract girls. Next thing you know the table next to us with the colombian typical mixed set with guara as the drink of choice mingled and I started dancing with girls in that table and vice versa them with mine. Next time I go to Babylon I might just try that and see if I have any luck. Even the girl can break the ice with other girls.........a girl wing if you will.

I've been living here since August and 1 month in Medellin is not all that great unless you have pipelined. Introductions aside and if you are a lone wolf with limited spanish, it won't be easy, I found bogota more easier to approach as the women don't have this fear of going out with girls only as they do here. It's more like the states or Canada where there are more only girl sets,

There were definitely a lot of dudes in Babylon but I don't see that as a problem really coz 90% of the dudes are just hanging out not approaching any chicks.

Having some girls with you always helps but from what I've seen the mixed sets are perfectly approachable, most of the time they are all just friends. If it's not clear what the situation is you can always throw in the "how do you guys know each other."

I realize it takes some time to get some bangs in here, we'll see I think a month should be enough. Time will tell, I'm just gonna give it a 100% and see how far I'll get.

Messages In This Thread