rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are we looked down on?

Why are we looked down on?

I actually had a revelation about game the other day. I was reviewing my "notch count" (for me a notch is when a girl seems to be interested in me, though my estimate's nowhere near accurate as I am notoriously bad at picking up on signs of interest, to the point where other people comment on it) and realized that I had a higher count BEFORE I started employing game than afterwards. It turns out, as I learned from a female friend, that what I thought was being aloof and disinterested came across as stiff, cold and distant. Someone said that the highest level of game is being yourself, and I think this may have something to do with it.

ADHD males are notorious for being successful with the ladies despite being a little eccentric, because of their sense of humor, charisma, and just generally being "fun." Every ADHD guy I've ever known has never had any women trouble, myself being the exception. But I've found that, with my depression out of the picture, I can channel that natural charisma like the others. For me, I think running "game" is like taking steroids instead of working out - sure, you'll be more "alpha," but at what cost? Why go for artificially generated "charisma" when I can effortlessly access the real thing? I think I'm going to try going "game-free" for a while and see which ends up working better: "artificial" game, which got me rejected with zero notches, or depression-free ADHD "natural" game. From the times I've tested it so far in NYC, it's extremely good at taking down a woman's defenses - even the fieriest Latina girl or sassiest black woman is smiling and laughing within 30 seconds or so. Which makes me happy, naturally. More research is required!

Messages In This Thread