rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you knew you would never be able to visit each country, which ones would you drop?

If you knew you would never be able to visit each country, which ones would you drop?

I also see no real need to visit every country in the world, and I only intend to visit places that already interest me. So if I had to decide which countries NOT to visit, I'd just choose anything not on this list:

Places I plan to visit in the coming years...

- Taiwan
- South Korea
- Thailand
- Singapore
- Cambodia
- Malaysia
- Vietnam
- Laos
- Mongolia (preferably during the summer)
- Southern China (so far, only been up north)
- Philippines

Countries/regions I have no specific intentions of visiting...

- FSU/Eastern Europe/Central Asia: no interest in the culture, language(s) or people
- Middle East: conservative culture, promiscuity is discouraged, no particular preference for ME women
- South America: similar to FSU; no particular interest in Spanish/Latin or Native American culture; I might enjoy a visit but I have no active interest.
- Africa: similar to the above; too little active interest
- Australia/Oceania
- Anglo-America

It should be mentioned that I have no particular aversion to these places, just that there's no active interest to visit them.

As you can see, most of my destinations are in East Asia. Right now, that is the part of world that appeals the most to me, for a variety of reasons, including language, culture, history, food and women.

In terms of East Asia in general, I think I'd drop Myanmar, Bhutan, East Timur, Brunei, or Papua New Guinea (which I know is often not counted as part of Asia)

Messages In This Thread