rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in Manila...

Living in Manila...

Quote: (01-12-2014 10:58 PM)murrb Wrote:  

What kind of clothing are you guys wearing in Manila?

When I went to Thailand I just wore my typical board shorts and button up short sleeves but was thinking up stepping up my traveling wardrobe as well.

Is it even needed to dress up nicer as a white american male in the phils or will I be fine if I just roll up in my board shorts and a button up short sleeve?

I'd pack a couple of nice 'gaming outfits' (a suit if you can manage it and a hip, casual get-up) you'll also want some basket ball shorts (this just reminded me of a great book... Anyone ever read Pacific Rims?) a pair of swimming shorts and some cargo shorts. Some jeans if you don't already have one included in your outfit. Anything else and you can probably buy over there cheap.

Quote: (01-13-2014 01:43 AM)Capitán Peligroso Wrote:  

This is a great thread guys. Like the respectful, informative discussion and debate. Kudos, and carry on...

Thanks, this also reminded me of what one of my frat brothers said. He was older, a senior while I was a freshman. He was the guy who introduced me to game and gave me the choice of taking the red pill. He preached that a lot of men fail to get the girl, because other men constantly sabotage his efforts. This is evident almost everywhere. Especially on TV, one of the biggest platforms for maintaining betas. That the reason our Fraternity succeeds in getting the girl, is because we help each other. We follow our code and no one steps out of line. Man's ability to adhere to a code is the building blocks of civilization itself!

The terms he used are different from our jargon today... but the meaning is essentially the same. We may all be random strangers on these forums, but what links us is how we think... what we call the red pill. How we can adhere to an unwritten code. And man's propensity for organization and brotherhood. It's a mammoth of a task on its own to get the girl, and the way men took down mammoths back thousands of years ago was to band together. It's in our genes.

To you guys in the Philippines, Mabuhay kayo mga kapatid! Kantutin nyo silang lahat!

Messages In This Thread