rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Robbed/mugged

Robbed/mugged

Quote: (06-02-2011 06:14 PM)blurb Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2011 05:59 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

In rough areas of South London.

What is it with London? I've been reading a lot on here about how bad and dangerous London is like it's hell on earth and filled to the brim with criminals.

My story makes London sound way more dangerous than it actually is. Each time it happened I looked out of place near some of the roughest housing estates (projects) in the city. Same thing could have happened in almost any big city.

London is mostly safe if you stick to central areas and keep your wits about you. I've been out partying there literally hundreds of nights - at all hours of the night, taking night buses, etc. - and very rarely ran into any trouble.

That said, everything closes early and the streets empty early so a lot of areas have a dodgy feel even if you're unlikely to run into any trouble.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Messages In This Thread