rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have trouble keeping this going at a club

Have trouble keeping this going at a club

Quick Analysis

1. low mix
2. long term - lose the gut. Primarily a what you choose to eat thing, not so much a work out thing. But I don't see this as a problem here
3. Techno - this is a wrinkle for me. EDM is for dancing, but for solo dancing or spectator dancing, but unlike more traditional music - not for partner dancing.
4. time and alcohol level sounds ideal.
5. Open Direct vs. Freestyle - to me these aren't on the opposite sides. (

For you newbs, Badboy style is showing direct interest in a chick by telling her that she's attractive and your interesting. (Bad Boy was an eastern european dude who was injured during some war - anyway, he's the one that got the community into Alpha body language - walking with swagger, sitting on a couch like you own the place...)

For you Mark Manson/"Models" fans - a good book to read kind of a counterpoint to Bang and not nearly as Red Pill as RVF - what direct approaches do is POLARIZE the target. In an instant, she makes a decision about whether or not she wants to fuck you. *technically, this is not new - we've always known this about direct approaches, but polarize is a great and descriptive word.

Newb thinking, "But I thought a girl made that decision in the 1st 5 seconds" If this were truly the case, only guy getting pussy would be George Clooney.

Back to Direct v. Freestyle - Not using canned openers, which is fine. Not sure if you're being indirect, or if indirect is even possible in this environment.

6) folks hooking up are older

This is interesting to me, because I've never seen Old people who listen to EDM. Hell, you might be talking about my demographic, haha. In which case I do see it, but we're not even at the same club with 21 year olds.

7) Mostly guys there - sausage fest, tilted towards women choosiness.

Sausage fests don't mean a lot of competition, they do mean a lot of obstacles and friction. 100 guys, 40 girls, i'd say only 20 dudes are going to actively socializing and making approaches. But they have to fight through the orbiters to spit at these chicks. And there are plenty of vulture players who wait for a dude to fail and then "grey" knight in by opening the chick with the last dude's fumble.

*can't say that I haven't done this....

That's the main problem here
- bad game
- followed by better game/bunch of guys not willing to be bold and courageous - until the liquor kicks in.

But if dudes are pulling, i'd say keep going.

Getting down to the Nitty Gritty

8) Game analysis
- you can lose some weight
- you can tweak your fashion/style/clothing

^Both of these things increase your passive attraction game. But just like height and face, or shows of wealth - they're just a lures that attract the fish, not the hook or the line and reel.

- I can't speak on the Race factor. In a cowboy bar, you need to be a certain kind of black guy to pull. At a hip hop club, you can be yourself. At a corporate mixer - you've got to ferret out the kind of dude she wants.

But EDM, the broughams that I've seen kill it - great dancers, dj's, promoters. That option may not be open to you.

You also said that the chicks looking to bang, are older. But they're choosing even older white guys....

Weigh that against these chicks being initially attracted to your direct style, but then begging off as you run out of rap.

So it appears to me, you're doing okay on the
a) fearless front
b) ability to open

But you're failing in the further attraction building (the non-visual aspect).

In terms of your freestyle...

Are you running some variation of the Notorious "Big Poppa"?
- what your interests are
- who are you
- who are your friends
- things that make em smile
- number close
- seed and promise a bounce location?

Cause at some point they're open enough to be opened, but whatever you launch into next is where they beg off.

So either you're not coming off as congruent with your initial vibe, soft fail. Or your following rap is offensive, a hard fail.

Are you so direct that she assumes that all you want to do is fuck? And you'll just fuck any chick that gets close to you? Sometimes, that i'm just trying to pound you back at my Mama's crib doesn't turn chicks on.

Old school rule was that a chick wants you 15 minutes after you want her. (and the corollary is that you want the relationship 15 minutes after she doesn't...haha)

But it could be that even if you open well, and she's with a little hokey pokey, something else is bothering her aside from your directness.

Prescription

You have to figure out if you're scaring the cat, cause you're trying to ram her in as fast as possible.

Vibe goes from "you're hot, let's fuck" to 'hey you're cute, i'd like to know you better"

But if it's that your rap is fading second by second, you need to run more attraction material to feel them out and pump their juices a bit.

So you step up, say your opener, and if she bites, follow with more jokes and stories to show personality, then slowly get her to invest until she volunteers information and is open to more open ended questions.

And a 3rd proviso - On sex talk in the transition/attraction stage after the opener., I don't do double entendre per se. There will be no "And that's what she said" showing up when I spit game. If i'm going to talk sex in an opener, i'm going to misdirect.

WIA - "you know what they say about a man with big feet"
Chick - "what?" or "that he has a big..
WIA - "that he often has a hard time finding good shoes...what the hell were you thinking..." - and then from their pretend to be offended, and that she's the perv.

So to recap
- figure out what's up with your vibe.

Either the chicks think you're slimy and just want to fuck em.
Or you're not as interesting as you seem when you continue to talk.

WIA

The 4th issue might be you're not seeding the bounce location when you talk to their group. If you don't have an after party in mind, or better options post club, you'll lose crucial mack time.

Quote: (01-10-2014 04:52 PM)TheEndTheBeginning Wrote:  

I seem to have the same problem at cougar bars, except i think i've been the youngest person in there lol. They show interest because of my direct style at first, but i have trouble keeping things going after a few minutes as the "I have to go back to my friends"/"Bathroom" excuse we've heard so many times before. For strategy, i would tell them "Cool...lets go meet them" but after i meet them, things fizzle.

Messages In This Thread