rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gluten free singles

Gluten free singles

Quote: (01-11-2014 09:19 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (01-11-2014 09:16 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

No offense intended if there's anyone here hardcore gluten-free, but it's a load of crap. Just another of many "eating fads" that I'm guessing are started by the fatties thinking they'll get skinny by eating it.

Gluten is naturally occurring in all kinds of foods, it can't possibly be that bad.

I have no idea if it is or isn't, but can you link us to the research you read to come to this conclusion?

Complete bullshit. Gluten, in its common usage, occurs naturally in wheat, barley, rye, spelt and some other rare grains. That's it. It can be found in trace amounts in foods that are processed in a factory that also processes the above grains, but unless you have Celiac disease or an actual gluten allergy, and not just, say, intolerance, then it will have negligible effect. It can also be an unexpected ingredient via processed wheat derivatives in foods as diverse as salad dressing, ice cream and liquorice, but there's nothing "natural" about that.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Messages In This Thread