rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have trouble keeping this going at a club

Have trouble keeping this going at a club

Quote:Quote:

Dude, may you may not even need a blazer. I'm a bug guy, too. Hit one of those cheaper stores and hook yourself up with a nice Calvin klein button-up shirt or two (good cut). For pants, maybe just get some dark docker-type pairs.
Good stuff son, i'll look into those since i only have a few going out pants to begin with.

In regards to XS, I like that place and Surrender alot! Clubs in Vegas are the perfect training ground to improve game at night since it has all sorts of areas, dance floor area...quiet area...isolation area...etc.

There are too many things outside of our control. Sometimes many girls just aren't interested. Its hard truth to accept sometimes since we put in the effort and the girls seem interested at first until things fizzle and its like "Where did things go wrong?" and we don't realize but many just like the attention and thats all they want.

Quote:Quote:

Just because white people all think we look the same does not mean you can go around saying you look like Denzel Washington and Will Smith
Is Nelly or Dr. Dre better than? :-p.

Messages In This Thread