rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Robbed/mugged

Robbed/mugged

Cusco, Peru, on a bus ride back from La Paz, Bolivia, tired as balls, had my spanish class (was living there) in 3 hours, and just wanted an hour or so of sleep first. Let me guard down for the first time and got in a cab that i knew was a bad idea. He drove past my turn, then stopped, i said fuck, doors opend 3 dudes dove in, minor fight ensued. Lost a crappy camera (the film of my trip was more important, yes this was awhile ago), a really crappy watch, and $20 maybe $80 total. They left me 3 bucks to take a taxi back to my apartement. Nicest muggers you ever met. They were however pissed that they chose the one guy on a bus full of gringo's who lived in Cusco and wasn't carrying lots of money and electronics. haha, i'll never forget the guy yelling at me "Eres un american, donde esta tu plata" Vivo aqui quieres ir a mi apartamento??? Losing money doesn't matter the loss of pride was devastating.

Messages In This Thread