rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Puerto Rico rundown?

Puerto Rico rundown?

AlB3..I think it is the location you were gaming. I would not expect anything short of what you described from gaming PR girls at the San Juan hotel. It's like gaming women at the Ritz Carlton - what do you expect their attitudes will be like? They feel tehy are above others juts because they set foot in the place and can put on an evening gown.

If you want down-to-earth, and DTF Puerto Rican girls, hit up Ponce...known for its women with incredible J-LO (in her prime) asses!! IME, the women of the south (Ponce) are 10x friendlier and more receptive to game than women of San Juan.

I am extremely surprised the Ponce women gave you attitude...seriously, I am totally shocked! Those were the friendliest of all girls myself and my friends experienced when we went there many blue moons ago.

Alos, if you are a hardcore gringo, there is a stigma to be a bitch to you by default in Puerto Rico. Latin and American Black men actually have it easier with Latin women in Puerto Rico - even Mexican cats who dress stylish (are americanized) will do well. Not sure why Gringos receive little love there - you are the 3rd report I get like this from a non-hispanic dude in PR. (I'm guessing you are not latin..)

Mixx

Messages In This Thread