rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post your Predictions ....

Post your Predictions ....

Quote: (01-10-2014 05:11 PM)Flavius Aetius Wrote:  

My comments in bold

Quote: (01-10-2014 04:15 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

1. The US Dollar's value collapses, and it ceases to be the reserve currency. I don't know what will supplant it, but I'm betting on the Yuan, although China has massive internal problems.

I agree- China is going to use its increasing gold reserves and financial power to establish the yuan as a new reserve currency. Fed won't be able to print anymore money without destroying the dollar. Load up on as much fixed dollar denominated debt as possible and purchase income producing assets.

2. Iran gets an atomic bomb. It's going to happen.

I don't think the Mossad will allow this. Israel does not fuck around with threats. Look at Stuxnet (on record created by Mossad/CIA). They also bombed Saddam in the 80's when he was trying to develop nuclear weapons.

3. The manosphere goes mainstream (Tuthmosis' article almost did it on its own)

Good and bad implications. Just wait until some emotionally unstable fat/anorexic feminist commits suicide live on FB or some other social media venue (that seems the way to do it these days) and holds up Tuth's benign article and blames the "evil" manosphere for her decision. The Manosphere is one false flag event away from being labeled hate speech and banned/censored on the internet.

Regarding your comments on 2 and 3.

2. I would normally say that's true, but Iran has moved production to mountains. A bombing attack (with anything less than a nuclear warhead, and maybe even that) probably wouldn't work. Mossad is the best intelligence agency in the world (they probably know everything there is to know about Anonymous). However, they don't have unlimited power and are going to have difficulty delaying Iran's atomic program anymore than they have.

I hope they succeed, but who knows.

3. Yeah, it does have positive and negative implications. As you probably know, SPLC has called Roosh an "agent of hatred" or something like that. I would hope that some delusional feminist (or mangina) wouldn't do that, but who the hell knows? My opinion is that we're going to see the beliefs in the manosphere infiltrate mainstream society throughout the next 5-10 years.

In some ways, I think the manosphere's "coming out party" will be somewhat like that of game. Some Neil Strauss-like journalist will talk to Roosh or one of the other guys and spend some serious time in it. Then he'll come out and write a book like Strauss' The Game: Infiltrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists, which while not being a particularly good book, will raise awareness of it. Of course, I would venture to say that less than 5% of all males have actually learned game (and the 5% who are naturals), especially in the US, where betatude seems to be at an all time high, but that's still how I believe it'll happen.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Messages In This Thread