rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Choosing a martial art

Choosing a martial art

Quote: (05-26-2011 05:18 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

I would never ever ever use martial arts to defend myself. I know to you in US makes no sense at all, but in Brazil if you are about to be robbed, never react.

That makes no sense. I'm sure the Americans here have enough common sense not to just react. Many Americans carry guns and there is no ju-jitsu or kung fu technique that can match up to gun-fu which is the art of sending a pellet of metal through bone and tissue at a very fast speed.

It's just about having options in certain situations.

How do people in Brazil rob you, Chocolatina? And what if a woman attacks you in a club? Blames you for sexing her man and starts to whale on you? What if you are put in a bad physical situation i.e. a man who SIMPLY will NOT take no for answer?

Women attack each other out of jealousy. A girlfriend of mine was attacked for no reason in London by another female because my friend (a bloke) assaulted her brother (punched him in the face).
My female friend was shocked and very confused, obviously not accustomed to such a predicament.

Concerned that the situation would get real ugly for either (my girlfriend was Asian and knew a crew that rolled with those throwing ninja stars - don't even ask), I butted in and hurled the other female gently into a heap of trash.

I feel if my girl knew how to defend herself (without the ninja stars) she may have just put the other lizard into a gentle submission.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread