rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to ALWAYS approach

How to ALWAYS approach

Ok this is gonna sound really weird but it really was the best advice I got for approach anxiety. Im naturally a super extroverted person but when it came to girls when I was younger I was super shy. My best friends older brother growing up was a starting middle linebacker in the NFL for the Chargers and the Rams and was pretty much a superhero to us when were kids and when I was 16 told me the following.

"Jack youre a good looking dude you shouldnt worry what these damn girls think. When you see a girl I dont care if shes the finest bitch alive shes still human. Picture her taking a huge shit and walk right on up to her. I dont care how hot someone is nobody looks good when theyre taking a shit"

Now obviously you dont want to keep that visual too long if youre trying to fuck a girl but for some reason that always resonated with me and has stuck with me all these years when it comes to not putting the pussy on a pedestal. It basically boils down to humanizing the situation and realizing that shes no different or better than you are.

Messages In This Thread