rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manaus Data Sheet

Manaus Data Sheet

I had been having a good time in Medellin for a few months when my brother told me he was going to Manaus. Having my brother on the same continent was all the reason I needed to book a flight to Brazil. But then I looked online and saw that tickets from Medellin to Manaus were upwards of 800 dollars. Since I had plenty of time to spare I decided I would take the scenic route, heading south by bus through Ecuador and Peru, then taking boats along the Amazon from Yurimaguas to Iquitos to Tabatinga and finally to Manaus. I left Medellin April 1st.

After three weeks of traveling I finally got to Manaus on April 19th, the cost of travel only 311 dollars(not including hostels). My brother wasn't going to arrive until the 21st, but my brother's friend Mike would be there on the 20th. So I spent the first day in Manaus in the Manaus Hostel with all of the gringos that were on the boat. The first Brazilian girl I talked to was the girl working at the hostel, and I immediately fell in love with the country. She was 5'8, with light brown skin, big tits and a famous Brazilian ass. Her face was absolutely beautiful with sensual lips and warm brown eyes. She wasn't afraid to make eye contact either, which is something that I'm not used to. Our relationship turned sour when I missed checkout by a few hours and she wanted me to pay for the whole day but I only wanted to pay for a half day. Fucking slut.

Wednesday 4/20, my brother's Brazilian friend Mike picked me up and the first thing he did was show me his plastic factory. Then we went out to eat dinner with his FB, her 35 year old friend and her 18 year old daughter at an expensive, open seating kind of bar that is common in Brasil. During the three weeks it took me to get to Manaus I made sure to do Pimsleur Portuguese every day. I didn't have a lot of Portuguese, but what I had was enough to converse and make a few lame jokes. The girl was pretty cute and she was helping me out with conversation. Now that I think about it, she probably couldn't understand anything I said but it didn't matter because she liked me. About a half hour into dinner Mike looks over at me and tells me to kiss her. For the last 10 minutes he was making out with his FB hardcore. I guess I was taking too long. I went in for the kiss and she very eagerly returned it. It didnt matter to her that her mom was right there, and we made out on and off until we left. Before we left to Mike's house the mom took her daughter aside and told her a story about an ex boyfriend of hers. Whatever this story was it served to keep her pants on the rest of the night. When we went to Mike's house I tried grabbing her ass and tits, but was denied every time. She kept saying something that I know recognize as "Voce muito safado!" After they left Mike very proudly showed off pics of him going down on his girl. It was a very good first taste of Brasil.

The next day we picked up my brother from the airport and the fun really began. Mike invited a dude over by the name of Edy Murfy who brought with him 5 girls. The entire time we were in Manaus my brother and I tried to figure this guy out. We weren't sure if the girls were prostitutes and we weren't sure if Edy Murfy is a pimp. By our best guest he is an amateur pimp; he brings the girls over to the rich dude's house and he gets to drink, eat and party for free. The girls to be in it so they could party extravagantly with exotic gringos. We went out to some clubs and we paid for the girls and Edy Murfy wherever we went. The dude has got some serious game though; he drives around a beat up old car with a sticker of his name on it, and hes a short fat dude with a funny looking face, yet he always has hot bitches hanging around.

During the day we cooked churrasco, drank cachaca and lounged around the pool flirting with the girls. I didn't talk much because my brother and his friends were dominating the conversations. But being the good brother that he is, he pushed me to do the right things I needed to do to get laid. "Go dance with her," "go give her alcohol," "go stick your dick in her mouth." He actually said that last one. The girl that was a 9 was lying on a patio chair talking to one of my friends. He pulled his dick out, put it near her mouth and she obediently started sucking. I walked over to her and stuck my dick in her face, which she gratefully accepted into her mouth. Everyone had a turn with her before long, and my brother eventually took her to his room. His comment later was "I sucked your dick, didn't I?" I didn't really need any Portuguese to score the girl I got with, body language was enough. When I tried going in for the kiss she stopped me, saying that her breath stank because she ate onions. I found a piece of gum, and as soon as she put it in her mouth I followed it with my tongue. She thought this was pretty funny.

Later that night we went out to a club that was next to a fancy hotel on the Amazon river. I don't remember the name of it or the names of any of the places I went to because Portuguese was still very foreign to me at the time. I'm not of drinking age in the US so I can't compare this club to any back home, but I'm sure they're all the same. I don't know how you guys can hit the clubs several times a week and put up with the super loud music and inflated drink prices, but I'm starting to respect that energy. I have two left feet when it comes to dancing, which I see as a huge disadvantage in Brasil. I tried dancing with my girl a few times, but within 15 seconds she gets frustrated with my lack of ability. This has happened to me with the 10 or so girls I've danced with in Brasil. My girl was wandering around talking to all of her friends that were there, which made me a little jealous. So I did what my inner Roosh told me to do and I approached another girl. I grabbed her hand and started dancing with her, but after a few seconds she stopped me because it was too painful for her.

We got back to the house around 4am and immediately started cooking more picanha. My girl was hungry and wouldn't do anything until she ate, which took like two hours. I'm an old man at 20 years, so I took a nap until she was done. I went downstairs at around 6am and started making out with her. Then I threw her over my shoulder and took her to my room. We made out on my bed and got naked, but she said she wouldn't fuck because she was on the rag. I told her I didn't care and that we should do it anyway. "But how?" she asked. "With this condom," I said as I pulled it out of my shorts. I was gonna have us do it on the bed so that I could wake up my brother with the bloody sheets, but she wisely said we should do it in the bathroom. We fucked on the toilet, and it was awesome. It started to get smelly after a while, we probably should've done it in the shower. After I came we tried doggy style on the floor, but the combination of the smell and hard floor was too much for her to handle.

So my Manaus experience was everything that the Roosh forum had hyped it up to be. The first day at the hostel sucked because I was alone in the city with a bunch of hippie gringos, but once I met up with Mike everything turned around. Knowing Edy Murfy made it incredibly easy to bang hot Manaueras, but I think if you went there alone you could still do some damage. Most of the women we saw in clubs were pretty hot and there were definitely way more of them than men. I think as long as you stay in a hotel and not a hostel you should do pretty well here.

Manaus was cool because the women were easy, but the city sucked, its impossible to live there without a car and there wasn't much eye candy on the streets. Now I'm in Vitoria and things couldn't be more different. The weather is more agreeable, everything is really close together and the quality of women here is unbelievable. Like I have not seen a single unattractive girl out on the streets and the number of 8s and 9s is overwhelming. I fucking love Brasil.

[attachment=1627]
This is a picture I took the morning after. I fucked the one on the right. The one on the left is a different girl than the one that blew everyone.

Messages In This Thread