rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2014: Changes in Women and the Game
014: Changes in Women and the Game
Quote: (01-09-2014 01:28 AM)Sweet Pea Wrote:  

I couldn't agree more with you on the time to return text messages. I've noticed it with girls, sure, but even some of my acquaintances who I'm not that close with seem to take forever. It's frustrating because you KNOW these people have their phones on them 24/7, but if you asked anyone about it, you'd seem insecure or needy. It's one of those things that the offender can easily play off and turn back around on you.

I think this is because people are overloaded with calls, emails, social media, blogs, forum posts... they just are overloaded and don't care as much.

This observation has given me great insight to go back to using more Phone game. I always slip into text only.

I feel even leaving a 5 word voicemail, can leave your voice in the girl's head and bring her to get in contact more quickly. Girls are more heavily attracted to voice than men are by a long shot and I forget this. If she gets on the phone and you work her well, you're golden.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread