rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another Philippines Trip Report

Another Philippines Trip Report

Quote: (01-08-2014 08:05 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Nice report, Enfuego. How old were the girls? And did you have any entanglements like post-bang stalking or jealousy?

Girls on average were early 20s. Here's what I can recall...

Tattooed call center girl - 26. Girl was 4'11", had tattoos and a tongue stud. She worked at a call center was all personality - cute as a button. We met for coffee and went back to my hotel to "charge the phone". I told her that I had never kissed anyone with a tongue stud and the rest was history.

Nurse - 25. This woman was very strange. She skyped me when I was in my office in New York and proceeded to finger herself (without me asking) and then texted me asking to "see my wee". No conversation ability to speak of but very dirty. I kept expecting her to ask for money but it never happened. Very clingy post facto and would text me extensively even after I told her I had left Manila.

Call center girl - 22. This girl (named Gerlie) was smoking hot. She talked about her personal privations (she's sharing a bed in her apartment, supporting her family, etc.) but never asked for anything from me. Unbelievable body and super nice.

Desperate girl - 30. An anomaly for the trip. Super short girl who implied she would take me to Boracay and then chased me down on the beach once there. I hit it only because it was New Year's Eve.

Rich Cebu Girl #1 - 25. This girl sent me copies of the Lonely Planet Philippines and helped me plan my Cebu excursions. 5' on the dot with giant tits. She picked me up at Cebu airport and then helped me find a hotel and then christian the room.

Teacher - 23. Tiny waif of a girl that I picked up at Mango Square, visiting from Dumaguete. Very sweet but skinny as could be - probably 90 lbs soaking wet. After the fact she texted me a couple of times saying she had been thinking how lucky she was to have met me and would like to see me again, but otherwise wasn't pushy.

Rich Cebu Girl #2 - 23. The only girl that required a second date. She was a student who modeled on the side. Complained I was too big - major ego boost if there ever was one. Very naughty in bed.

So, that's my trip in girls, as it were. Almost all of them regardless of economic circumstance are generally bored and attracted to white guys. If anything, almost all women I met whether working or not really were craving some excitement. There's a question on OKCupid about what do you typically do on a Friday night -- almost all women (not just the ones I banged) said that they stay in. Probably those with real lives don't need to bother with online dating, although those with call center jobs have such crazy hours that they may be an exception.

Messages In This Thread