rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dwayne Wade, P. Diddy, and the Rich Black SIMPS.

Dwayne Wade, P. Diddy, and the Rich Black SIMPS.

It's easy to laugh at T.I.'s wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle. The late great Notorious BIG even called her ugly, well actually her group. The line was "I'll fuck RuPaul before I'll fuck those ugly ass X-Scape bitches." The song that the above line comes from was released in 1994. This bitch was unfuckable 20 years ago.

But do you have a girl in your life that would do this for you?

http://www.billboard.com/articles/column...jail-visit

Quote:Quote:

Rapper T.I. is in trouble again, but this time for getting pleasured during a jail visit from wife Tiny.

During a visit to Arkansas State Prison last weekend, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle couldn't resist the sight of her imprisoned husband and in the middle of the visiting room, during regular hours, took T.I.'s you-know-what and gave it a rub-down.

Of course, this isn't allowed according to prison guidelines, which state inmates can kiss and hug at the beginning and at the end of a visit, and, at its extent, hold hands with their visitors. But, "the inmate's hands must remain in plain view of Visiting Room staff at all times."

Messages In This Thread