rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl found out that I was fucking another woman, got mad at me and left

Girl found out that I was fucking another woman, got mad at me and left

Quote: (01-08-2014 05:48 PM)augen sehen Wrote:  

Yes actually, that's part of the reason I feel so bad. I'm 31 and would like to start a family soon. She's a young intelligent PhD student.

In that case, I recommend telling her you did it because you were afraid of getting hurt, she wasn't giving you enough attention, etc. Convey emotional vulnerability and do not make this about sex. The little hamster thinks men are the same as women so this is the time to play that angle up.

Quote: (01-08-2014 05:52 PM)Col. Tigh Wrote:  

I don't see why further context is necessary. This is a textbook case of oneitis. Particularly if he's daydreaming about putting a ring on it.

Dude - with all due respect, that "oneitis" stuff is played out. I guess it's cool when you're so young that you can't even think about settling down but that doesn't apply here. The man is 31 and wants to start a family.. it's not oneitis, it's MARRIAGE. Marriage is a good thing because it allows you to participate in society, raise children who aren't bastards, have backup pussy for life and, most importantly, it doesn't mean you have to stop banging other chicks.

Quote: (01-08-2014 05:52 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Your options are to give her exclusivity now, along with your balls and dignity. Or hold frame, don't contact her until she re-initiates, and at that point, you discuss what each of you wants moving forward, and move on.

Balls and dignity? Dude the guy is 31 he's not looking to be running night game forever.

Messages In This Thread