rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are Americans so anxious to call the cops?

Why are Americans so anxious to call the cops?

Quote: (01-05-2014 11:17 PM)paninaro Wrote:  

I haven't called 911 in years, but I call the non-emergency number to report incidents. The other night, I was driving behind someone who appeared to be driving drunk.

Somebody did that to me a few weeks back. I know it was a female, so the overwhelming odds are that she was some horrible, bottom of the barrel, D.C. area loser. Basically she called 911 and gave the police my tag number. The police tracked me down to my gym where I had just started doing some cardio. I saw the lights outside the gym and went outside to see what was going on. The one officer recognized me and pretty much left me alone. The other guy either didn't know me or was playing dumb and seemed convinced that I was drunk. First off, I don't drink when I'm here. Second, the fact that I was in the gym getting work done should make it clear that I was sober. The guy decided to administer the ngstagmus and I guess he didn't observe any clues and they let me go.

Messages In This Thread