rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Saving up now....to live well later?

Saving up now....to live well later?

You have to make the decision yourself on what you want out of life. To be honest life gets better and better through your 20's. I threw away my early 20's working harder than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest (100 hour work weeks). It paid off. I didn't bang a ton of chicks then but if you put in the work you don't really have any financial worries when you're in your late 20's. I would do it again and again if given the choice.

You start looking more handsome as a man at 30 or so as well, so... Tbh I would throw away my early 20's if it sets you up for the rest of your life.

I actually don't mind the USA. I know that's a felony around these parts but I also know I can leave when it gets too shitty.

Finally, how anyone can presume warren buffet didn't live it up is beyond me. He can literally do whatever he wants soooo that means his current life is exactly what he wants to do. He can quit Berkshire today, he continues to work, this means he loves running and growing HIS company.

I used to believe in retirement, 2013 changed all of that, it's just a trap.

Messages In This Thread