rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Illegal immigrant gets California law license

Illegal immigrant gets California law license

Quote: (01-03-2014 03:36 AM)Agastya Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2014 01:43 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

How is humanity best served by mixing all the races of the Earth into a single, mongrelized race? You realize you are advocating for genocide, right? It sounds all Kumbaya, but you're basically saying that you don't want black people, Asian people, Whites, Mestizos, etc.. to exist anymore. You just want a single shade of brown. Personally, I find that horrifying. I want black people, Asians, whites and all other races to continue to exist as unique groups. I want a diversity of races and cultures across the globe. What the hell is the point of traveling, otherwise? How could you honestly support a global racial monoculture? It's positively dystopian.

I think we should realize that a completely monoracial world is fairly unlikely. Yeah, it might happen at some point in the extremely distant future, but there were always be groups of people made unique by either physical or cultural characteristics.

Hell, most of the groups that we label "races" are the product of intense mixing. Filipinos are a mix of Negrito(the original inhabitants of Asia, the first migrants out of Africa), a variety of Asian ethnicites, some Indian and Arab(due to trade), and Spanish. Mexicans are the mixed result of several Nahua and Mayan tribes, African slaves, Spanish and French colonists, and possibly Lebanese/Arab immigrants. Arabs themselves are the result of years of intermarriage and wartime rape between the Ancient Egyptians, Persians, Greeks, Hittites, etc. African Americans are a mix of thousands of West African tribes, several European ethnicities, and many Native American tribes. And many members of "nonwhite" populations like the Polish and the Russians likely have heritage from the non-white Huns, Mongols, Kazakhs, and Tartars who constantly invaded their lands.

One point that we can gather from this is that race really is something of a social construct(I hate that word, but in this case it's true). Of course some populations are more homogenous and isolated than others--Werringi the full-blooded Aborigine would be less mixed than Farid the Pakistani--but the idea that there are concrete races, that there is such a thing as a "black race" and an "Asian race" and a "white race" at all is somewhat ridiculous. This is why I dislike all the hysteria about "racial preservation". I'm a Tamil Brahmin, originating from India, and I have no doubt that my ancestors from a few hundred years ago looked fairly different from me.

What does matter, however, is the preservation of culture. Despite the fact that my ancestors were probably of diverse origins--some were indigenous tribespeople, others were ethnic Tamils, others came from other parts of India, a few may have come from Iran or Arabia--they still upheld a culture and tradition that has changed little in the past thousand years. That is what is important. I don't care if my descendants have green skin and pink eyes. The genetics will be shuffled and reshuffled, as they always have been. What matters is that they preserve my culture--both of them, the Brahminical and the American--in some fashion.

TLDR: Race is nebulous and everchanging. Culture and tradition also change over time, but they tend to last longer, and, at least in my opinion, should be valued over racial integrity, a concept that doesn't really hold water in the first place.

Let's not also forget that Europeans are themselves a mongrelized race. The ancient homo sapiens of Europe bred with Neanderthals, and they weren't even the same species. Indeed what we call races are in a constant state of flux.

I also wish Scorpion would stop calling non-white immigration to Europe "genocide". That is such hyperbole it's ridiculous. I see white nationalists do that all the time in order to stir people up emotionally. While you can have legitimate reasons for opposing immigration, a genocide it is not. Genocide is a systematic program of eradication of an ethnic group. It typically involves killing members of a target group and stopping them from breeding. If tomorrow ten million Pakistanis moved to England, you haven't destroyed the whites there, the same 70 million or so whites are still there, rather they became a smaller part of the population. I can totally understand the position of someone who wants England to remain majority native British. It's their original homeland after all,at the same time I don't think it's necessary for any country to be 99.9% ethnically pure either in order to survive.

Whites aren't declining in number because of immigration, it's mainly because they reproduce under replacement level. That's the number one reason by far. In fact that phenomenon happens anywhere that affluence and feminism take hold, including Japan.

Scorpion, if this is of major concern to you, then you should not be on game forums. You should settle down with a Caucasian woman tomorrow and have 5 kids. After all, that is the only tangible thing you can actually do about it.

Messages In This Thread