rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where has all the pussy gone?

Where has all the pussy gone?

Hah hah, dude, I noticed that same thing a few years ago. Everywhere I went (Bar, supermarket, party, etc.) always had less girls than guys. Hell, even my graduating class was only 33% female.

Here's the thing: Are you noticing ALL the females, or only the hot ones? As guys we're pre-programmed to notice really good looking girls, but average to ugly girls don't even register on our radar. They may as well be non-existent. I'm guilty of this aspect, where I'll go to a bar or club and only count the girls I'd fuck as being "present females". I only tend to notice every guy as being part of the total guy population because they're my competition so I have to look out for all of them.

As far as guys being competition, there might be more guys because we're the "hunters" and the girls are our "prey". We have to actively go out and search the poon, but a girl can just sit around and receive male attention in class, at the supermarket, or even at home on the internet. I've also noticed a lot of hot girls get sick of unwanted male attention and choose to stay in and have girls' night. It also depends on where you live - Big cities have better looking and younger women than small towns. I live in NYC but went out to a bar in my small hometown last week. The hottest girl at this hometown bar was about a NYC 6, if that. Meanwhile I could go to a bar in Manhattan and most of the girls will be over 6's.

Messages In This Thread