rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In Defense Of Having A Top Bitch

In Defense Of Having A Top Bitch

[Image: icon_question.gif]

I'm curious to know if any of the more experienced guys think that you actually get any kind of benefit from women beyond things that extend from their sexuality. I don't just mean literal sex and its positive consequences but things like the social proof of being in a venue with an attractive female.

As I get older and more honest with myself I really do think we're conditioned to overlook the fact that, from a heterosexual male's perspective, women are not very helpful and are really just a liability in pretty much every other aspect of life. I've had some disagreements with my male friends about this issue, but I don't think any of them are as realistic, practical, and nihilistic as I am.

Does anyone have any examples that can prove otherwise? I don't mean something like your mother helping you out either, that's a different kind of relationship than boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife.

Messages In This Thread