rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in Manila...

Living in Manila...

"The internet in PI is slow as shit compared to most places but I believe it’s improving rapidly. The telecommunication industry was just deregulated in 1995 so these companies are still learning to provide service. From my understanding if it wasn't for that deregulation this country would still be the ‘sick man of Asia’ and not growing at 7% a year. Coupled with the local English abilities, that deregulation lead directly to the boom in BPO and the Philippines #1 ranking in voice related services. I know I wouldn't be here if it didn't happen"

"Zamboanga" does sound scary....almost as scary as California liberals and all lol.

Funny I know a guy who left Ukraine a few years back because of slow internet. He went to Philippines because he said speed is faster. Now Ukraine has 100mbs speed for 13 bucks unlimited.Much faster than my USA speed.

Messages In This Thread