rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Resistant Starch: The Latest Dietary "Red Pill?"

Resistant Starch: The Latest Dietary "Red Pill?"

Quote: (01-01-2014 01:48 PM)billbudsocket Wrote:  

I've been taking the Bobs brand Potato Starch for about a week now, it's easy to mix in 1.5 tablespoons at a time with 1-2 spoonfuls of pyscillum husk and creatine, that mixes well in water and is easy to take. I got some of the Bob's Red Mill Arrowroot flour but haven't tried it yet. How are you guys taking the potato starch flour?

Didn't you mean potato starch? Potato flour seems to be different from potato starch, though who knows if the effects are different? The argument is that potato starch has the better resistance starch effect.

I already mentioned what i am doing, which is mixing the potato starch into whatever food I am eating - which I tend to like to mix some of my food into stews anyhow (several times a week, I tend to consume some kind of stew food item). I have also mixed potato starch into my coffee - though I am sure that it would mix o.k with other beverages as well, which I have NOT yet tried.

Messages In This Thread