rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reykjavik, Iceland - My 11 night venture

Reykjavik, Iceland - My 11 night venture

Well I am nursing a hangover. Shit faced, gotta recover. Fortunately I packed a bottle of chlorella so I start downing it like water. I have no idea how these people survive like this, but I hit the gym/sauna at noon.

... Fast forward.

It's 12. Similar to last night I wake up from a nap and get ready to go out. God damn it's cold. Head to dolly. Sucks. Hit up brixx (SP) sucks. Hit up B5 can't get in too late. Hit up English pub across from Austur... Sucks. Say fuck if and head to Austur.

God bless this club. I swear they are playing mase welcome back just for me. They may as well be playing it because as soon as I step to the line the bouncer says "heyyy I remember you Cali right! Come on in!" I laugh and then turn and see a cute girl she can't be over 18, say "that's my friend" and drag her into the club with me, she thanks me and I leave to check my coat.

I am dead sober at this point and head to grab drinks. (Roosh is correct the drinks are weak as fuck so I order a double). I see 2 ppl from last night, chit chat and head to the vortex spot.

Open, airball. Open, airball. Open... Air fucking ball. LOL! Guess I am screwed. Anyway, hit the dance floor finally get some traction with a blonde (seriously nothing but blond cuties ). The song timber comes on and the chick grabs my tie and starts singing it to me "I'll be the one you don't forget!" I laugh and say I'll hold you to that!.

After dancing I just b-line it for the smoking section. No idea why I did this after timber girl. They sell smokes in the club so I buy a pack and start chit chatting outside with some random Russians. They are visiting from Moscow. Hot!

Drag them to the dance floor and one fancies me. Great. Unfortunately she has a boyfriend : /

After making out with her she has to leave.

I go grab a drink at the bar. I see timber girl and order a drink for her, her friend and me. Timber girl leaves to the dance floor, I try to hand her friend a drink she says "I don't drink anymore tonight". Double fisting. I walk towards the front of the bar and see a cute girl, I just hand her the drink and say "merry Christmas!" She starts laughing. "Do you just hand random girls drinks?" I say "only if they are cute!" She laughs.

I grab the girl and bring her to the dance floor. We crush our drinks. After dancing for 10 mins she says "you want to have sex tonight" I can't comprehend. I say what?! She says "sex". I say ha, sure.

She grabs my chest and we are back to making out.

Place is closing so we grab our shit and leave. Head to the 10-11 or whatever it is called. She says wait let me gets coffee. I say okay.

Outside I spot a 8.5-9. I am dead drunk at this point. So I decide to holler eventho sex tonight is inside the store. I can't believe my luck the girl is holding convo with me. She asks "Are you single"...

Wtf? Is this a joke. I think to myself this is a joke.

20 mins later she says "you're sooo interesting! Where do you live are you staying here".

I say ya 2 blocks! She starts huddling with her fat ass friend talking in Icelandic. I have no idea wtf is going on I am guessing I am getting cock blocked.....

Her fat ass friend hand motions to "call her". Can't believe my luck. I walk arm and arm with this new random and head back to my place.

day 4 Wake up. Hung over. Meh. Still not as bad as an American hangover. I decide I can't go out on a Sunday I am too fucked up. I pay for the girl's cab home. Hit the sauna again.

Sleep.

Day 5
The city is dead. I decide this day is going to suck but whatever. Hit the sauna and gym again. Call icecube. No answer. Sucks. Hit up the 8.5-9 answers but unfortunately she has to work : (.

Decide to head out anyway, go to a spot right by prikid. Sucks. Dead unless I want to fuck a fattie. Try 2-3 other bars, no idea about the names. All of them suck. Head home.

day 6 Happy new year! This is hands down the craziest fireworks experience I have seen. I am so close to the action that it is raining ash on me. Nuts nuts nuts. Before it gets too late I head to b5.

It is early as hell. Meh I want to try shooting for the top. I throw up at least 20 Airballs. Lol! Oh well at least I tried. People are falling alll over the place. I am dancing on a table with a random. Hilarity.

Gets fuzzy here.

I leave around 4. Go to bar 11, kinda dead meh. Head to the food area down the street. Random girl grabs me "you're so cute" we start making out on the street.

I try to close her. Fail. Her guy friend cock blocks the shit out of me.

I run street game. Fail. Oh well head home.

day 7 I am incredibly hung over. I head to shop. They have amazing clothes here. I drop wayyyy too much money on the clothing but whatever #yolo!

Jump on the bus. Feel like puking my brains out. (Yep puked -lol) Love this city. God bless Reyka!

Fin.

Messages In This Thread