rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game, experiences and and moments of clarity

Game, experiences and and moments of clarity

Game seems to give you many moments of clarity as you advance up in skill. My most recent moment of clarity was always be forward. For years, before game, I had huge shyness. A major wallflower. Even while married, I was pretty awkward socially. My goodbye get together at a club changed all that. Some drunk club bunny, a chubby chick with great tits, comes up and starts talking to one of my chick friends. She then accuses me and my other friend of being gay. I lean in, tell her I can prove I'm not gay and I kiss her. When I did it my body freaked, like I had just killed someone. Kissing a strange chick straight out in front of all my friends was so brute I'd never done before. But. for the next 5 hours she's on me like white on rice. Logistics and her cockblocking friend killed the chance for a notch, but it was no matter. For a month, I've slowly integrated direct game into my personality so I no longer have to think about doing it, it just happens.

Sympathy for the Devil

Messages In This Thread