rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lucid Dreaming

Lucid Dreaming

Slightly OT, but have any of you guys had prophetic dreams?

This has happened to me three times previously.

It's kind of like deja vu, but I could source it back to the memory of the dream.

For the first two, it has been landscape imagery that triggered it, but the most recent one was different. I dreamt that a girl I worked with previously had a baby. When I woke up, I checked her facebook (I don't go on there often - had no idea she was pregnant), and sure enough, she'd had a baby 2 weeks prior. So that one was dreaming of something that happened in the past. By the way, although we never hooked up when we worked together, I always felt a strong connection to her.

After having these experiences, now I wonder, what if some dreams are glimpse into your own future (or past). During most dreams, I'm dreaming random and jumbled things that make no sense upon reconstructing them when wakening, but upon closer inspection, and linking certain moments of the dream to events in waking life (retrospectively) maybe there's a lot more to them than we think.

Messages In This Thread