rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Updating Your Belief System About Women

Updating Your Belief System About Women

Soup wrote:
> It has nothing to with whether or not you actually are more attracted to the six (sometimes a girl who is more available will give you a bigger hard on then the pretty girl who seems impenetrable).

polymath wrote:
> I'm not a fan of rating girls by number, but I suppose this means that there are some 10s who would really love to be with you, and some 5s who don't see why anyone would want to be with you. Might as well go for the hotter ones then.

For whatever reason, I've never felt I don't deserve or rate very attractive women, even the ones deemed 9s and 10s by society. At the same time, to Soup's point, there are many 9s and 10s that I have no sexual interest in, so the rating system isn't the ultimate decider of who I pursue and who I don't.

If you are attracted to a woman, go after her. If you fail completely to garner her interest, at least you will have tried and it will make it easier the next time you see/meet an attractive woman. If you make any progress toward getting her in bed (you talk to her, you get to know her, you see her naked, you fuck her, etc), you'll be better off than if you did nothing. Pretty simple.

I've never regretted pursuing a woman I've wanted to fuck.

Messages In This Thread