rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Updating Your Belief System About Women

Updating Your Belief System About Women

Quote: (12-30-2013 02:35 AM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

How many 8s or 9s have you banged?

The man who only ever has sex with 7s and below, believes 8s and above are out of his league and will act accordingly.

The 'average' man who thinks only good-looking men can attract good-looking women, will never be able to bed the 8s or 9s.

If you believe that you have to be rich or famous to pick up 8's or 9's, then you won't have an 8 or 9 until you rich or famous.

This belief wasn't clear for me until I was in my early 20s that I realised most of my bangs were from 7s or below.

Once I realised this, I was able to understand why whenever I would approach an 8, nothing ever seemed transpire.

Whenever I would see a group of women, and was inclined to settle for the 7, I reminded myself that this was my faulty belief pattern kicking in, and would keep my eyes on the 8.

As a result, I've noticed that 8's are JUST as responsive as 7's.
Do you guys relate to this at all?

Good post

Right now, I view the ranking system as one of of attainable attractiveness. Higher up, the less attainable. Either the actual type of chick you're looking for is rare and few in number, or her perceived options rule you out.

But I'm coming to the opinion that thinking of women as #'s are part of the problem.

(oh no, has WIA taken the blue pill?!! Am I long term sleeper agent of Jezebel?)

Men, in general, are obsessed with quantification and stats. Perhaps it's out genetic hunter outlook, that's needs to understand the environment and put it in a box, in order for us to move forward on any endeavor. If my life is on the line, what are the chances for my success. (I see a lot of this behavior on the newb board - where they think that success with women is only attainable through maximum effort)

But I think the using "numbers" is part the issue.
Numbers get us away from what the situation is.

What does an 8 represent?
- some objective concept of beauty
- some subjective concept of beauty
- rarity?

Most of us frame the # in terms of attractiveness. Higher up the #, the more attractive she is. Then we just fight about whether a certain girl is truly a 10. And all manner of male irrationality shows up, as personality, behavior, style, and everything else has to be "factored in". Like most of the super models do nothing for me. But an attention whore instagram chick, I'd kill for.

I don't think the # represents some scale of attractiveness.

I think the # represents fear.

A girl of a certain high # 8-10, represents how much you are afraid of her.

You're afraid to talk to her.
You're afraid of the competition, real or imagined.
You're afraid of fucking it up, because when's the next time someone this attractive that you fear will come across your path.
You're afraid that you'll turn into a boot licking beta willing to do any and everything just to be in her present.
You're afraid that you'll lose all sense of game.
And for a tiny fraction of dudes, it's fear of success - you're the coyote

[Image: 2gui7ts.jpg]

It's fear.

When you think about it, when you're really into a chick, when you behave when you're very sexually attracted,

suddenly the Alpha body language shows up,
suddenly you can flow from the pimp scrolls,
suddenly there are no logistical issues.

Shit's on, you know it, she knows it. That's when you're in the depth of a real biological attraction. Nothing can stop you from getting with this chick. (which brings up a side issue of what game can do for this "cell" level of attractiveness..another post for another time)

But when the 8/9/10 shows up - you're suddenly back in Junior High Mode. Looking at your shoes, your body language cows a bit, suddenly everything else but talking to this chick is important.

You should feel like that super-charged game monster ready to take on the world, instead all you feel is self consciousness and doubt.

That tipsy chubby blonde with the big tits that you couldn't wait to tear into - where's that feeling?

You're afraid of this chick.

This 105 lb, skinny as a a rail, in heels and in a short skirt weakling.

This is your 10. (in my case it'd be a 120 lb voluptuous Latina/Indian/Middle Easterner/Asian/Caribbean at 5'3", in a mini skirt and ridiculously tall heels)

This ain't nervous anticipation, this is fear.

So even if you get the nuts to make your approach, probably after a few whiskys, you're operating on instinct and adrenalin. Rather than fight, you are into flight mode.

So your body language is off.
If your style game is weak, it shows up visually in how you move in your ill fitting and poorly matched clothes
You're scrambling for something to say, so you improvise poorly, or you stick with stock openers that have no pop to it.

Everything you've learned, that confidence from lots of approaches, the experience of bedding lots of chicks - it's like it was for nothing.

This chick induces fear in you, gives your body the fear response, and you just don't know what to do with it.

How do you develop chemistry with a chick, when your internal chemistry is working against you?

Most players, vets even - myself included, are reaching for something to calm us down, get us out of our heads, out of the fear zone - but I don't think any of us realize that the base of this thing is fear. (Least I haven't, which is probably why I'm not where I want to be in terms of my game)

So I wouldn't come at this from a "my family, my friends, society told me that this was a big deal". That might be the root of it, or part of it at least for me.

But now I know this thing is unfounded and unnatural fear.

Miss me with the bromides of,"there's nothing to fear but fear itself"
Fear itself is pretty scary.

But now that I see it...I can work through it.

WIA

Messages In This Thread