rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Smelly vaginas

Smelly vaginas

Quote: (05-29-2011 09:04 PM)Rockstar Wrote:  

You guys are a bit off the mark. The smell can come from a few things:

1. a condition called "Vaginosis" which is basically when her PH level gets fucked up. This causes a 'fishy' smell. This is usually caused by them getting fingered or banged by a guy that hasn't showered first.

2. STD or bacterial infection

3. I have slept with a ridiculous amount of women, and I have notice a BIG increase in this the past decade; Sex toys. The marketing of these things to women has increased a hundred fold. I think these are not sanitary and also bacterial breeding grounds if not sanitized correctly.

The other day I was fucking this chick from behind. Nice curvy body, big boobs, round buns, but BAM! she smelled fishy AND like a bag of buttholes. It was fucking NASTY. I lost my hard on and she made a joke about it. I was so close to saying "No because you stink like a tuna fishes assshole!!!

I'm seeing a huge increase in smelly vaginas, fyi, and not just in America. Again, I think it is because of the sex toy thing mentioned above.
Ok, then hows about dem strippers?

Messages In This Thread