rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Seattle bus driver beats down passenger, gets fired.

Seattle bus driver beats down passenger, gets fired.

Quote: (12-22-2013 12:35 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

Bus drivers have that job because they are lazy and have shitty attitudes. Most of them are rude as fuck even if you're polite with them and will do their job as poorly as they can get away with. I'm not sure why people seem to differentiate them from other low wage workers.

I totally disagree. I relocated to Seattle a few months ago and the bus drivers, with the exception of one, have been pleasant and helpful. When I didn't know my way around the city, I would just ask them which stop was closest to the location and they would call it out. A couple of weeks ago I even had a bus driver make an extra stop closer to my destination as she was deadheading back to the station.

Whenever I ride the bus, I often wonder what the lives of the drivers must have been like. I'd say at least half of the drivers are minorities (black, asian, african, etc...) Some of drivers, like the one in the video, may have had hard lives themselves. Maybe he straightened his ass out, got the experience and now has a decent job to feed his family. Maybe he has been a hard working individual his whole life. We won't know.

Not to race troll, but I can see the disdain on the faces of the black drivers when black passengers like this mess up their routes. They don't get a break. In fact, the drivers hate them more than any of the other deadbeats. It's not surprising though, I wouldn't cut some white trash guy any slack.

The driver definitely made the mistake of brandishing the chock while yelling at the bum. A bus driver was recently murdered over something silly like this. He should have called the cops. He also probably should have just kept his mouth shut after kicking the shit out of the guy instead of trying to kick some knowledge to the SWPL women standing outside. That did him in as well.

rant: It's un-fucking-believable how prevalent the SWPL mentality is here in the Pacific NW. We have a white woman arguing the case of a man she doesn't know — except that he spit into the face of a bus driver after refusing to get off at the end of the route. If the man had spit in her face, she would have called the cops while expecting some white knight to throw a few punches as well.

Public transportation is never self-funding. I'd guess the Seattle Metro Public Transit is funded at least 90% by tax monies. The SWPL folks who drives their POS Toyota Prius to work at Microsoft pay for the bus that runs around in circles on the southside of town.

Amazingly, those Prius drivers don't demand a level of respect from the passengers getting a free ride through public assistance. Instead, they go to bat for them...to the extend that if this lady would have been a lawyer, she probably would have prosecuted for the passenger who had his ass handed to him. The other Prius drivers ride the bus once in a while - to the farmers' market on Saturday - and are reminded why they chose to buy a Prius (with its oh so environmentally friendly battery) -- the crazy people. If someone is tripping out they smile and giggle and fidget at each other until they can get off. Then they turn around and defend a crackhead after he spits on/stabs/kills a driver.

Liberal mentality is a fucking sickness. Oh yeah, so is conservatism.

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Messages In This Thread