rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is online dating a waste of time for minorities?

Is online dating a waste of time for minorities?

I cant get laid in OKC. No responses from there. OKC in South Texas is lower quality anyway. This year I have around 4 POF lays and 2 CL lays.

I banged one white chick who loved my pictures. Didnt like rap at all. She was just an open chick. I banged a rocker chick who looked like the type that would never mess with black dudes. That pussy opened up the first night. The rest were probably looking for black cock.

In the end your photos are your best asset anyway. My photos are shitty. All my dates are surprised on how good I looked in person. If I had great photos would I get laid more? Probably. I am 5'6",165 with a good build. My height probably fucks me up more than my race. I am not too attractive so regardless online game is a crapshoot for me anyway. Its like poker. You can start with a pocket pair and still lose. I am working with a mid suited connector hand so I win a few every so often.

Anybody who has great pictures, a decent profile can get laid with 10 minutes of work a day online. Is that considered a waste of time?

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Messages In This Thread