rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Squirting Orgasms

Squirting Orgasms

I just had a girl squirt her first time sober. I had fucked her a couple times before, she said she had squirted once while drunk from sex. (I've never made a girl squirt from sex, FWIW.)

A couple things I learned:

If she's never squirted before, don't try to make her squirt right at the beginning. I tried this, it didn't work, and I almost tired myself out. If you have very high muscular endurance this might work, but it's not the best strategy.

Instead, fuck her, dirty talk, whatever, keep her aroused. When she's comfortable and you've been fooling around for a while start fingering her, slowly. You go slow so you don't get tired before she has a chance to ramp up. Put your other hand either on her FUPA, or on her neck, to lightly choke her - apply pressure to the sides of her neck, not the front where the windpipe is. You go slow, pay attention to her arousal and then jack up the speed and intensity as she gets excited.

Also it's easier when she's drunk. She's more relaxed and less self-conscious. You could try talking her through it too - I did that tonight and it worked fine.

Messages In This Thread