rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beyonce and JayZ Tip Like Everyone Else

Beyonce and JayZ Tip Like Everyone Else

Most rappers tip like shit to be honest, or don't tip at all. Same with a good number of musicians in general. Movie stars typically tip good though. Athletes can be hit or miss.

For those saying they don't know why they should tip a bartender, not sure if I should take you serious. One reason is because they make $4.5 an hour. If tips existed or not in the states, you'd still be paying for it. If bartenders weren't getting tipped then they restaurants/bars would have to pay them more. Therefore you'd be getting charged more. Tipping is playboy 101. If you aren't tipping, I know for sure the bartender isn't giving you any love. It also makes a girls panties wet when they see you have an in with the bartender and you drink all night for $30. In the long run, it really ends up working out to your advantage if you tip well. You'll end up paying less for the drinks if you frequent the place. Anyone who doesn't tip in America really needs to step up their going out game.

Regarding the argument on black people tipping bad, there really is no arguement to be had. Black people generally tip like shit and anyone who works in the service industry and deal with black people on the reg will tell you the same. It's not racist, it's just true and there's no doubt about it. I actually had to start telling one of my black friends that I wouldn't share bills with him anymore because I was sick of picking up his part of the tip. Really. We were at the bar and the bartender asked if wed like out check together or seperate. He said together and I said, "nope, separate." And told him why. I think it got to him, because after that he started tipping. Not well, but it was an improvement from nothing.

Someone said Brazilians tip like shit. I'd say the contrary. I have friends that agree. To get tipped well from Brazilians you have to bring you're "A" game service. They'll definitely throw some big money around. They were my second best tipping demographic in Miami after Middle Aged white men.

My experience with Jews is actually quite positive. They generally tip better than most other types of people.

The worst tippers are: Asian, African Americans, and any country that speaks a Germanic or Scandinavian language. They Germanics and Scandinavians won't tip more than $2 if their life depended on it. It cracks me up because I know in some of these countries a coke a cola is near $4. Really? You're not even gonna tip me enough for a soda?

Whether you like it or not, tipping is part of American culture, and a lot of times your service will depend on it. The other day I loaded a shit ton of bags in my car for an ausi, who tipped me $2 before the ride. Once I got him to where he was going, I just dumped the bags on the sidewalk and made him fend for himself. If he would have thrown me a $10 or 20 he would have had help getting those bags where they needed to go. Why would I spend a half hour helping the dude for $2 when I could go back and likely make $10-20 dollars in that half hour? It just doesn't make sense. Would you work for $4 an hour? I tell you what, I bet that son of a bitch tips the next guy well that handles his bags, cause I'm sure they weren't fun to deal with. And I'm pretty sure he caught what was going on.

Messages In This Thread