rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is online dating a waste of time for minorities?

Is online dating a waste of time for minorities?

It might be..but ive subsidized 6 bangs on top of having a main girlfriend from OKC,and about a dozen dates, since august.

Ill admit..I've made accounts for friends and used the same exact messages..and theyve gotten many more responses.
theres a much bigger group of women that just wont go for non-white people period.
But I feel like its the same as being in a club. A decent portion might not go for black guys cause of what their friends would thing

One the same note. Ive pulled nice, educated career women off OKC that have went from 0-60 in 3 seconds... Invited me straight to their houses..or went out with me and had one drink before going back to one of our places.

I use to be one of the people that will be first to wonder if a specific minority will do well in a specific place.
At the end of the day..It comes down to how well your game will work.

Ive thrown women on some of my friends..as a level where they simply had to play "don't fuck up" game...and they still couldnt get laid.

For the record..My main girl that Ive bee with for the last couple months is a white sheltered, private university girl from a small new england state who now lives in the south. she swore she would never date a black guy she met me
And of all places..I met her on POF.

This wasn't luck..this was game.

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread