rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kurdish areas of Turkey

Kurdish areas of Turkey

Quote: (05-29-2011 04:28 AM)Imthattypeofguy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-28-2011 02:46 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Dude let's hear about Hawler, eh? Write up a thread on what it's like, I've really been interested in the Kurds for a while

I don't have anything to report at this time as far as places to go. I was there in a different capacity and not chasing. Quite a few of the ladies came to the bar at the embassy so i was able to meet a few but couldn't really mess around. I'll return towards the end of June and will be able to provide more feedback.

Some people compared Erbil to Dubai and that is far from the truth, Erbil is still Iraq. While it's safer than the rest of the country it still a dirty and developing country. We went to a few malls that were nice but my experience on this trip was limited to two shopping malls and the embassy.

It's ok if you didn't swoop, I just want to hear about what it's like to be there. How's the food? How do people act? I've heard alot about the recent development of Hawler from foreign investors, besides the mall, what is the city like? Could you compare its development level to any other cities you've been to?

Messages In This Thread