rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did your mom make you beta?

Did your mom make you beta?

Quote: (12-26-2013 01:02 PM)YaManBT Wrote:  

Yup. My Black single mother raised her only child (me) to be Superbeta....and Superbeta I was. I was the most beta dude ever in high school and college. Blick's post about single moms being bitter about men, despite their own bad choices, was spot on with my mom. I don't place blame on her, though, because true red pill is the responsibility for one's own self. Once I had enough experience outside of her home and influences, I began to see things how they were and swallowed the red pill. Also, jaydublin mentioned the book No More Mr. Nice Guy. That book is groundbreaking, and it helped change my life.
Same deal over here. My mom basically tried to turn me into the opposite of my Dad. Sometimes, I felt like she wanted me to grow up to be her idealized version of a man. As a pretty rebellious kid though, I tried to resist it as much as I could (obviously I didn't know exactly WHAT I was resisting until recently), and besides some little things, I feel like I've come out from 18 years being raised by all women with a large percentage of my manhood intact. Finding the manosphere and the red pill will definitely help me fill out the rest.

Messages In This Thread