rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is America worth saving?

Is America worth saving?

Quote: (12-24-2013 06:25 PM)WilliamShatnersEgo Wrote:  

I'm of the mind that America needs to reap the whirlwind to remind themselves of the natural principles they are attempting to set themselves apart from. Fat, sickly society rots from within, feminism makes them weak. The basic foundations are almost gone and the fortress will fall from a thousand cuts (pro-multiculturalism, immigration, pro-Israel, etc).

I hope it doesn't affect Canada too much.

Canada is the most USA dependent county in the world and if they go down the shitter, then so do we, big time. I always laugh when I hear Canadians go off on how they don't like the States and other anti-USA bullshit, it just doesn't make any sense, I can understand some criticism but some people take it too far, my dad for example, lives in the States for 6 months a year yet "can't stand those God damned Yankees!".

Canada is even more pro-multiculturalism (we invented that as official policy, didn't we?), immigration and, under Harper, very pro-Israel.

Messages In This Thread