rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Quote:Quote:

There are Issan girls and real Thai girls. Issan girls are just not attractive at all in terms of Thai guys. That's why they swoop in on any white guy, cause that's their only chance.

Now if you been fucking "white" / "pale skinned" thai girls on the reg, then props to you.

After living in Thailand for a long time, I prefer the white-skinned girls too and don't find Isaan girls very attractive. Especially since the ones you meet outside of Isaan often (though certainly not always) work in the sex industry.

That said, while I understand what you're trying to get at, it's a bit ridiculous to pretend that Isaan girls and dark-skinned girls are not "real Thai" girls. [Image: huh.gif] Isaan is indeed located in Thailand, and there are dark-skinned folks to be found in every region of the country at all different class levels.

Plenty of these dark-skinned women have been raised by good families and are very well-mannered - not your typical bargirl or money-grubber.

On top of that, a lot of white guys do find these women attractive. Should we really base our boner tests on what's attractive "in terms of Thai guys," as you said? While you may not be banging top-notch based on local standards, are you more worried about getting your dick inside a woman you find beautiful or a woman Thais find beautiful?

I see no need to hate on these dark-skinned birds, especially if they being brushed to the side in their own countries. While not recognized as such in the land of smiles, it's a bit racist.

To be clear, I'm one of the first to hop on board when it comes to capping on farang for their taste in Thai women when in-country. Most who have popularized it as an easy sex destination aren't running around with the cream of the crop by any standards (though there are still great dating possibilies there).

But the criticisms should be on the caliber of woman (how classy and hot she is) rather than the color of her skin, what area of the country she is from, or what Thai men think of her.

Hell, if a guy does like those dark-skinned Asians, I've heard you could do a lot worse than renting apartment smack dab in the middle of korat. I can guarantee you there are plenty of well-behaved hotties in an Isaan city, no matter what your preference. Contrary to popular opinion, they've even got white-skinned girls there.

Even though I don't find most Isaan girls attractive, I've considered it myself.

Quote:Quote:

Sure if you like tan skinned chicks, but any good looking Asian guy could do much better going somewhere else

I don't understand your reference to good-looking Asian men being able to do much better somewhere else. Are we basing our tastes on what Asian men want now? Most people on this board are not good-looking Asian men.

Or were you referencing someone else's post that I missed?

On another note, while Thailand is certainly not considered a bastion of hot women to most Asians, I've also met quite a few young, good-looking Asian men (no homo) who come to Thailand to chase women. Some are more than fond of the girls there. Korean, Japanese, Chinese - I've met men from all the big countries that Thailand looks up to prowling the scene.

As always, there is no absolute poosy paradise and men can find a good time in almost any corner of the world.

And even with all the shit Thai guys talk, get them around a hot dark-skinned Thai woman, and they will fuck her and date her too. Of course,the guys with endless options will always pick a white-skinned girl given the choice, but the darkest of Thai birds isn't exactly walking around with an unpopped cherry and short on options either.

Their boyfriend might clown on her and call her black in front of his friends but you don't seem him pushing it away.

At the end of the day, quality is quality, even if their cultural conditioning tells them they're settling.

Quote: (12-23-2013 04:07 PM)TaipeiHighLife Wrote:  

Edit: I was only there for a short time. But went to Funky / Demo. Talked to some drop dead GORGEOUS women. But almost impossible to do any kind of making out / physical stuff in front of their friends. Have to be real discreet and just to get a phone number. Almost Nil chance of a ONS with the middle / upper class thais.

The middle class girls are not really all that unattainable with game. A challenge, yes, but certain doable.

That said, is there anywhere in Asia where making out with top-shelf, "drop dead GORGEOUS women" in front of their friends and pulling them home for one-nights stands on a regular basis is reasonable to expect? Most Asian cultures are pretty conservative at the core.

Thai culture can be a bit prudish so this is a somewhat serious question; I could at least see it being more likely somewhere else.

My guess would be Phillipines, maybe, though everyone seems to say Thai women are more attractive? Taiwan? Japan? China?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread