rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is America worth saving?

Is America worth saving?

"Is America worth saving?" - YES

America is the new world. It has a deep belief/tradition in individual rights, freedoms and liberty. Granted the bankers who run the puppet clowns in DC are trying to crush this, and they are doing an EXCELLENT job. But if the USA does fall, I am not sure if there will ever be another country in the world that allows their people to be who they want to be and allow the citizens to grow and prosper.

There are no new lands to discover. War today is done over the internet and with robots. So I don't see another USA being formed ever again, unless the entire world collapses and is reorganized.

"Can America be saved?" - I don't know

People are waking up, but it seems too little/too late. But as long as the people refuse to inform themselves of what is going on, and the majority goes along with this status quo, it will not be much longer before they have removed so many of our freedoms that we can never fight it again.

Messages In This Thread